Sunday, December 22

unwind christmas time

Since we last spoke I have been in New York, Hong Kong, Bang Kok, Shanghai........
needless to say I am looking forward to some quiet family time over the holidays 
I predict I will be spending a lot of time here  
 
(image from pinterest source unknown)

 wearing something like this
image and pyjamas from Sleepy Jones

and well, if i must arise then maybe i will throw this on
lounge robe Zara 

I may even wander here 


and do a little of this 





whatever you are up to this Holiday season
I hope it is wonderful 
see you on the new year 

x Helen 

2 comments:

  1. the content of the website 's brilliant posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dabbl is a Leading manufacture and suppliers Bathroom Shower Products such as Shower Enclosure, Shower Doors, Shower Screen, Shower Cubicle, Tray etc in the Asia, Europe and United State, focused on bringing to market top quality enclosure at reasonable price contact export4@dabbl.de visit here Shower Enclosures, Shower Doors

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails