Wednesday, September 7

Packing

So in the funny twists and turns of life
I am packing up boxes again
This time to return to Ireland
I can't wait to sink my hands in the dirt of the garden
bake
get back to my studio
walk in the woods
see friends
While the time here in NYC has been AMAZING
I am looking forward to slightly slower pace for a while
There are so many exciting things on the horizon though
not sure if it is going to be exactly quiet!

Stay tuned as I have many NYC posts coming up of things that
I have done here but haven't had time to post about
and will be keeping you up to date on all the exciting changes
x

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow - Helen that is exciting!! I'm somewhat envious! I'm going home for a visit in a couple of weeks and I feel like I might not want to leave this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane when will you be there? maybe we could meet up

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news, Helen! There's nowhere like Ireland for happy conviviality and peace. You must make the most of the last of the hectic New York days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting! looking forward to the updates. Your blog is really inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen
    Wishing you success as you make your move back home.
    I will be looking forward to reading about the exciting opportunities and plans.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great news, I'm very happy for you and your family, and all your local friends who missed you! Mel and I were just talking about the gap that you left here.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen - I'm there Sept 21 - Oct 8. I would love to meet you (and hoping to meet Eilis too!) I'll be traveling around a bit, but will update my FB with my whereabouts. You'll be in Dublin??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great we could all meet up together x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow your heart and we'll follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah thanks Tree- and thank you ALL for your sweet words x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails