Thursday, April 15

Head down and fast


I haven't turned my back on you I have just been so so busy with my new busy NY life. 
Work all day, 
friends to see, 
people to meet 
food to eat
research to be done........
I literally haven't stopped since I arrived.

Portrait of an elderly man by Frans Hals

 This weekend I hope to visit The Frick  
one of my favourite Ny museums.

Fred Shand Rug from Anthropologie

Tomorrow I am off to the opening of the New Anthropologie store in Manhattan 

So much to do so much to see
xx

Head down and fast .........that's how one walks in NY

1 comment:

  1. Helen,

    I love the portraits. The rug is devine!I think a jaunt to The Country Club Plaza Anthropologie is a must this weekend!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails